- 30ml - Lefevre Cidre
- 40ml - Jameson
- 20ml – Monin ginger bread syrup*
- 10ml - Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Add all the ingredients into your cocktail shaker.
- shake for 15 second’s and pour into a whiskey glass.
- Add 3 cubes of ice and garnish by sliding a strawberry and a blueberry onto a cocktail stick and place it on top of the glass.
For a more natural flavour please use the below ginger bread syrup recipe
- Half Kilo of caster sugar
- Half Litre of water
- 2 Star anise
- 3 cinnamon sticks ( broken into pieces )
- 1 Vanilla pot stick. Cut down the middle and take out all the seeds
- 12 Cloves
- 100g fresh ginger
- 2 peel’s of orange zest
- 2 peel’s of lemon zest
Heat in a pan for 10-15 minutes to ensure all the sugar dissolves and then pour into a jug
And allow to cool.